Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lily Like by Sheri Jones

Lily Like by Sheri Jones
30x24 oil on Canvas
I love painting these water lilies and wanted to do a larger one. I have done a number of small studies and was up to the challenge of producing a larger version. I love how this one turned out. This was created with a palette knife and lots of colorful paint. It is available.$550.
I will be participating in the "Paint the Town" paint out in Marble Falls, Texas. Saturday, April 15, 16, 17, 2011 The reception is on Saturday, April 16 from 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm, we will have our Patron Preview Party for artists, sponsors and patrons beginning at Riverbend Fine Art, 710 1st St, and continuing to the Paint the Town exhibit space at 205 Main St for the presentation of awards. Complimentary appetizers and beverages will be served. Patrons must have a ticket to attend.

Sheriart.net
sheriart.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

Amazing painting and I hope the event goes well for you this month!

Susan Roux said...

Sheri it's lovely! I like big too. I feel like you get to be more of an artist really swishing around paint!