Thursday, May 17, 2012

Spring Song by Sheri Jones

Spring Song 
40x30 oil on gallery wrapped canvas

I loved the combination of the red poppies,snapdragons, delphiniums and tulips.  Spring gardens are a joy to see and  paint.  I worked from a small study and several photos to create this one. I used the palette knife and lots of colorful paint.  This is available for purchase.
Sheri@sheriart.net
www.sheriart.net
www.sheriart.blogspot.com
www.cfai.co/sherijones/

I am participating in "Paint the Glen" in Glen Rose this weekend. I'm really looking forward to it. This is a charming small town that is filled with inspiration. We are having a reception and sale on Saturday 5 p.m. to 7 pm
@ Barnard's Mill and Art Museum
307 SW Barnard St.
Glen Rose, TX 76043
254-897-3081
 

1 comment:

Jane said...

Wonderful explosion of Spring joy :-)