Friday, August 17, 2012

My Garden Roses by Sheri Jones

My Garden Roses
10x8 oil on canvas

I painted this in the workshop I took at Dutch Art Gallery with Laurie Pace. It was a focus on the palette knife and creating expressive work.  I enjoyed learning some of her processes.  She does an incredible job and is one of the master minds behind Artist of Texas, Daily Painters of Texas and Contemporary Fine Art International.  It was a great opportunity for me. She is planning another workshop October 12th and 13th focusing on her equine palette knife.

I am planning to teach a palette knife workshop at Dutch Art Gallery on October 20th. Contact Pam to register at 214-348-7350.
This painting is available for purchase.
$200.00
Sheri@sheriart.net
www.sheriart.net
www.sheriart.blogspot.com
www.cfai.co/sherijones/

No comments: