Monday, July 25, 2011

Three Oranges by Sheri Jones

Three Oranges by Sheri Jones
9x12 oil on canvas
This is another vibrant still life I painted in the Kaye Franklin workshop last week. I love her use of color and learned a few new tricks. I like how this turned out with it's warm colors and soft edges.  She was kind, but firm with gentle with words of encouragement. My friends, Joyce Thomas, Margie Whittington, Vickie Guthrie, Beth Prichard, Carol Lee and Jo Shaffer all attended. It was a joyful event for us.  This is available for purchase. $125.00

2 comments:

Douglas Clark said...

Very nice, I see some new things going on here.

Kathy Cousart said...

Beautiful painting. Love the light I can feel shining in on the warms:) Lovely grapes! I have not tried those yet and these are wonderful. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! I enjoyed finding yours back! Take care!