Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Early Morning Drama by Sheri Jones

Early Morning Drama
30x40 oil on gallery wrapped canvas

This was inspired from a location near my home in Granbury, Texas.  I stopped here to capture the early morning sun rise on my way to paint. I was thrilled with the early morning drama. This was painted with a palette knife and lots of colorful paint. It is available for purchase thru Dutch Art Gallery, Dallas, Texas
Sheri@sheriart.net
www.sheriart.net
www.sheriart.blogspot.com
www.cfai.co/sherijones/

2 comments:

Douglas Clark said...

Mornings are such a wonderful time to paint, just wish they were later in the day.

Anonymous said...

A lovely painting like this adds such joy to early mornings. I can almost feel the sun rising and the bird sings. We have such beautiful scenes in the Granbury area and you capture them so well.