Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Road to Church, Contemporary Landscape Painting by Sheri Jones

The Road to Church
9x12 oil on raymar canvas

I created this in the studio and was inspired from photos I took while painting on the grounds of Lakeside Baptist Church in Granbury.  It is filled with beautiful fall color right now and a joy to paint at. This is available for purchase. $250.00 
Sheri@sherart.net
www.sheriart.net
www.sheriart.blogspot.com
http://www.cfai.co#!sheri-jones/c2os

Art show and Painting Demonstration
 I wil be at Dutch Art Gallery on Saturday, December 7 beginning at 10 am to create a large landscape painting. I will use a palette knife to develop my painting with form, texture and color. Stop by and check out all the artist there demonstrating.
NO WHERE BUT TEXAS Annual Artist of Texas Show at Dutch Art Gallery
10233 E. Northwest Hwy
Suite 420
Dallas, Tx 75238

Stop by and watch the paint fly.
The show ends December 31st.
  

No comments: