Sunday, May 9, 2021

Contemporary Impressionistic Floral Landscape Palette Knife Plein Air Original Oil Painting by Sheri Jones



Painted Meadow
8x10 oil on linen panel

I have plans to do a painting demo at the Lake Granbury Art Association on Monday, May 10th. I will be demonstrating my palette knife process and talking about plein air painting. There is also a workshop coming up on Saturday, May 15th 9-4. Let me know if you would be interested in either and I can provide more info.

The indian paint brush and queen annes lace were a sight I found at Hunter's Park on Lake Granbury. I was so excited to find this combo I returned the next day with paints in hand. This was a quick study and will provide my inspiration for the demo. 

To purchase or see more http://www.sherijonesart.com Sheri@sherijonesart.com  Thank you for viewing my art. 
Sheri Jones

No comments: