Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Goose Lake II by Sheri Jones


Goose Lake II by Sheri Jones
30 x 40 oil on gallery wrapped canvas
This was a commissioned piece for a customer. I needed a roadmap to undertake this large format so I created a study. After getting the customer's approval I was ready to tackle it. After posting the study it found a new home and I will ship it this week.
This Saturday is the Art Auction and fundraiser for The Lake Granbury Art Association. It's at the Granbury Resort and Conference Ctr. 5:30 - 6:30-reception with the auction starting at 6:30. I have two painting that will be auctioned off.
This painting is sold
sheriart.net
sheriart.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely enlargement of a good study. Makes me want to go check out Goose Lake!

jill