Sunday, June 10, 2012

Paluxy Run Off by Sheri Jones

Paluxy Run Off
18x24 oil on panel

I created this  using a small study I painted on location in Glen Rose, Texas. 
I  was inspired to recreate this colorful landscape on a larger scale. I loved the warm colors of this fall afternoon.
It is available for purchase. $800.
Sheri@sheriart.net
www.sheriart.net
www.sheri.blogspot.com
www.cfai.co/sherijones/

Come paint a Texas landscape with me
at Dutch Art Gallery

***I'm excited to announce a one day workshop  on July 14, 2012.
In this workshop we will explore the use of a palette knife when developing a landscape painting. There will be demonstrations and plenty of individual attention.
Beginner to advanced-Class size limited to 10 students.
Click here for supply list. www.artistsoftexas.org/sherijones
Contact Pam at the Dutch Art Gallery to reserve your spot today.
Classes are from 9:30 - 4:30. Bring a lunch or you can visit a nearby Subway, Italian Restaurant or coffee shop for our noon break.
www.dutchartusa.com 214-348-7350

1 comment:

Karen Bruson said...

Nice warms in the foreground and cools in the background. Gives it a wonderful depth.