Thursday, November 11, 2021

contemporary Impressionistic Landscape Palette Knife Original Oil Painting by Sheri Jones



It's in the Shadows
14x11 oil on linen

I'm pleased to say this is my third painting that has been selected to show at Dutch Art Gallery during their fall show "All You Need is Love" .
The show opens Saturday, December 4th. Stayed tuned for reception information.  

I love it when I am being creative, that's the basic fact about me. I love taking photos, just like I love taking long walks through my neighborhood in Granbury, I must remember that these things bring me joy.
I think, how can I make the most ordinary subject look interesting, think, how much more I can bring to a scene.  In this painting the warm morning light made the corner of this house come to life. The shadows are a great contrast with interesting shapes. I fell in love with the light and shadows and knew I had to paint this scene.
"All you need is Love" is about finding a passion and expressing it through the painting process.

To purchase Dutch Art Galleryor see more http://www.sherijonesart.com Sheri@sherijonesart.com http://www.sheriart.blogspot.com. Thank you for viewing my art. Sheri Jones

No comments: