Saturday, November 6, 2021

Contemporary Impressionistic Portrait Original Oil Painting by Sheri Jones

For the Love of Fishing
20x16 oil on linen canvas

I'm pleased to say this painting has been selected to show at Dutch Art Gallery during their fall show "All You Need is Love" .
The show opens Saturday, December 4th. Stayed tuned for reception information.  

Since the beginning of the year, I set a goal to paint the children in my family.
This is my great niece, Kylie. Her grandfather loves to be outside fishing or hunting. He is passing on the love to his grandchildren. As soon as he posted this photo of her with her prize catch, I knew I wanted to paint it.  It just seemed to fit in with the theme of the show "All You Need is Love." I loved everything about this, from her t-shirt to the fish and lovely lake behind her. Painting it was pure joy.


To purchase Http://www.dutchartgallery.net or see more http://www.sherijonesart.com Sheri@sherijonesart.com Thank you for viewing my art. Sheri Jones

No comments: