Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Morning Rise by Sheri Jones

A Morning Rise by Sheri Jones
9 x 12 oil on canvas
This was painted on site yesterday morning from a point in Indian Harbor overlooking Lake Granbury. It took me about 3 minutes to drive there from my house. We were on site by 6:45 am , and wrapped it up by 9:30. I have painted from this location at different times of the year and it seems the sun was not coming up where I remember. I choose to move it where I wanted it squeeze it all together.
This painting is available for purchase $250.00.
sheriart.net
sheriart.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good one for on site plein air. Like the color in the sky and repeated in the foreground. Good foreground textures and colors. Very successful painting.
jill

Sheriart said...

Jill,
It is always good to hear from you.
Thanks
Sheri